Anchor Tire Express in Canada has a job opening for the position of Welder. This presents a promising opportunity for individuals with welding skills and expertise.
As a Welder at Anchor Tire Express, your role will involve working with metal materials to perform various welding tasks. These tasks may include welding, cutting, and fabricating metal components for different projects.
Candidates interested in this job should have experience in welding, knowledge of safety procedures, and the ability to work with various welding equipment. Welding certification can be a valuable asset, depending on the specific requirements of the position.
Working as a Welder at Anchor Tire Express offers the chance to showcase your welding skills and contribute to various projects. If you have the necessary qualifications, consider applying for this job opportunity in Canada.
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- Fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- Determine weldability of materials
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- Operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye co-ordination
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
$27.50 per hour / 37 to 40 hours of work per week
How to apply