Popeyes Majormackenzi in Ontario, Canada, has job vacancies for Food Service Supervisors. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to work in the food service industry.
As a Food Service Supervisor at Popeyes, your responsibilities will include overseeing daily restaurant operations, managing staff, and ensuring excellent customer service. You will also be responsible for training new employees, resolving customer concerns, and maintaining high food quality and safety standards.
Candidates interested in these vacancies should have relevant experience in the food service industry and a good understanding of food safety regulations. Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are crucial.
Working as a Food Service Supervisor at Popeyes offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in the heart of Ontario. If you’re interested, consider applying for these positions and contribute to the exciting food scene in Canada.
Location: 3582 MAJOR MACKENZIE DRIVE, Woodbridge, Ontario, L4H 3T6, Canada
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full time
Working Period: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Prepare and submit reports
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
$16.92 per hour and 35 hours per week of work
How to apply