Curry Square in Ontario, Canada, has vacancies for Ethnic Food Cooks. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with culinary skills and a passion for cooking diverse and flavorful dishes.
As an Ethnic Food Cook at Curry Square, your responsibilities will include preparing and cooking a variety of ethnic dishes, ensuring authentic flavors, and maintaining a high standard of food quality. You’ll work in a dynamic kitchen environment, creating dishes that represent the rich tapestry of global cuisine.
Candidates applying for these vacancies should have previous experience in cooking ethnic foods, a good understanding of the unique flavors and techniques of specific cuisines, and a creative approach to culinary art.
Working as an Ethnic Food Cook at Curry Square offers the chance to showcase your culinary talents and contribute to an exciting menu that celebrates the world’s flavors. If you have a passion for cooking diverse and delicious dishes, consider applying for these positions in Ontario, Canada.
Location: 125 Seabrook Dr.Kitchener, Ontario, N2R 0L4, Canada
Job type: Permanent employment, Full time
Work Time: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Manage kitchen operations
Experience and specialization
- West Indian
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
$17.00 per hour and 35 to 44 hours of work per week
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?