If you’re searching for job opportunities in administration, you’ll be pleased to know that 2391810 Alberta Ltd. in Canada has job vacancies for Administrative Assistants.
As an Administrative Assistant at 2391810 Alberta Ltd., your responsibilities will include tasks such as managing emails, scheduling appointments, maintaining records, and providing general administrative support to the team. Strong organizational and communication skills are essential for success in this role.
Candidates applying for these job vacancies should have a good grasp of office software, be detail-oriented, and have excellent multitasking abilities.
Working as an Administrative Assistant at 2391810 Alberta Ltd. presents an opportunity to contribute to the efficient operation of the company and gain valuable experience in administration. If you have the necessary skills, consider applying for these positions in Canada.
Address: 2917 33 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T6T 1V6
Type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
- Electronic mail
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
$26.34 per hour / 32 hours per week